Miami’s Best Automotive Locksmith Service
- On-Call Service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Fully equipped mobile units ready to help you anywhere in the Miami area.
- Skilled, experienced locksmiths trained to handle any automotive emergency.
- The very best fair and honest pricing.
- Lost or stolen.
- Locked inside your car.
- Broken in your ignition switch or other lock.
- Not working because your locks are damaged.
Call Locksmith Miami for Prompt Emergency Service
Our mobile locksmiths are well-equipped, trained, professionals experienced with all kinds of vehicles including:
- Automobiles and trucks of all makes and models.
- RVs and Campers
Every mobile unit carries complete state-of-the-art equipment to remove a broken key and make a replacement or open your vehicle to retrieve keys locked inside.
Our trained, experienced professionals can:
- Replace lost keys.
- Extract broken keys.
- Repair or replace programmed car keys including chip keys and transponder keys, and VATS keys.
- Re-key, repair, or replace, change and install ignition switch.
- Repair, replace, re-key, and install door, trunk, and lock cylinders.
Meet Henry “Hank” Macon
Henry Macon has been a car guy since he was a teenager. Even now, he spends most of his free time restoring old cars with his buddies. Hank, as his friends call him, knows cars and trucks and he knows his way around every kind of lock and ignition system.
At the beginning of every shift, Hank Macon shows up on time and wearing a clean, pressed Locksmith Miami uniform. He gets into his mobile unit and starts driving around the neighborhoods of Miami, ready to handle the next call.
“When you call for help in an emergency,” Hank says, “you want to know that the person who shows up can really help you. When I climb out of my van, I want my clients to see that I am a serious professional who can get them back on the road.”
Hank’s Best Advice to You
“It almost always happens that the folks I get called to help were already dealing with some kind of emergency when they got locked out of their cars. They’re already stressed out and that’s probably why they got locked out in the first place.
When I leave, the last thing I do is give them a Locksmith Miami card and tell them to put our number into their cell phone. That’s my best advice to everyone.”
It’s a fact. Emergencies always seem to happen at the worst possible time.
Doesn’t it make sense to be prepared?
Why not take a moment right now to enter our number into your cell phone. You may never need it, but if you do, you won’t be left scrambling to find someone to help. We’ll be right there for you, just a phone call away.
Our Promise to You
When you call Locksmith Miami, you can count on us to:
- Always answer your call 24 hours a day, every single day of the year.
- Promptly send a trained, professional locksmith to you as quickly as possible.
- Arrive fully equipped to handle any emergency situation quickly.
- Give you fair, honest professional service with no unnecessary work or add-on fees. We will always tell you what we plan to do and what it will cost.
For All Your Automotive Locksmith Needs. . .